Top 10 FREE SEO Tools
Top 10 FREE SEO Tools Top 10 FREE SEO Tools Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that makes our…
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that makes our brand visible without the need for advertising, and it is made possible by the SEO tools that are available. We need tools for keyword research, content creation, website analysis and audit, speed check, and competitor analysis when doing SEO. There are numerous SEO tools available that provide us with valuable information about our website and SEO.
However, many people believe that only paid tools are reliable. That is not correct. There are numerous free SEO tools available, many of which are as useful and accurate as paid tools.
You can enter your seed keyword (the main keyword of your webpage), and this tool will return a list of related keywords along with their search volume, difficulty, and CPC cost. So, the next time you search for a keyword, try using Google Keyword Planner.
3. Woorank’s SEO and Website Analysis: This free SEO tool from Woorank is a Google Chrome Extension. This extension provides an overall SEO score, and then improvements in both On-page and Off-page SEO can be made. Unlike any other chrome extension, this one not only identifies areas for improvement but also makes suggestions for SEO enhancements.
4. CanIrank: CanIrank is a keyword difficulty calculator. CanIrank, as the name implies, not only tells you how difficult a keyword is or how much competition there is, but it also suggests whether your website can be ranked with a specific keyword. Furthermore, they provide backlink opportunities, such as which website is good for you to get backlinks for a specific keyword. Isn’t it great? It is a paid as well as a free tool.
5. Google Data Studio: We require a comprehensive report following the completion of SEO activities. To demonstrate to our seniors or our client. Google Data Studio enables us to create SEO reports by aggregating data from various sources such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and social media accounts. Google Data Studio can generate visually appealing and easy-to-understand reports. It is completely free, and you can choose from a variety of pre-built templates or create your own. It is one of the most effective FREE SEO TOOLS.
6. Answer The Public: One of my favorite tools for coming up with content ideas. All you have to do is type the keyword, choose your preferred country and language, and this FREE content generation tool for SEO will provide you with hundreds of content topics that people are searching for. It presents ideas alphabetically in the form of questions, related topics, comparisons, and propositions. You can also save a CSV file to your computer for later use. You can only conduct two searches per day with the free version.
7. Panguin Tool: We all know that Google updates its algorithm on a regular basis, and determining whether your site has been affected by the most recent update can be a daunting task. Instead of searching manually, use this FREE SEO tool Panguin to determine whether or not your website is affected by the new algorithm.
8. SimilarWeb: Do you want to know what kind of people visit your competitor’s website and how they get there? The similar web is an excellent tool for competitor analysis. Instead of just showing backlinks, this tool shows social shares, which social platforms your competitor is getting traffic from, which industry the audience coming to your competitor’s website is from, and what other websites they visit. How can anyone not adore this tool? In the free version, you get only five results per metric but that is sufficient for analysis.
9. Wappalyzer: Curious what technology does a website user uses and what SEO plugin they use. Wappalyzer, a free Chrome extension, informs you about every technology that a website employs. Unless you want advance reporting, it’s completely free.
10. Cloudflare: There are so many positive things to say about Cloudflare that it’s difficult to know where to begin. Aside from providing a free CDN to help your site load faster, it also provides simple DNS management and 100 percent free DDoS protection. You can run on a paid plan indefinitely, but if you’re ready to upgrade, the pro features are super cool and incredibly cheap.